Dealing with Covid-19
We wanted to let you know about the social distancing measures that have been put in place in our new refreshed salon. We know some of you will be feeling so excited about coming in to see us while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in our salon. We are kindly asking that you:
- Please wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment until your stylist is ready for you. We appreciate your prompt arrival If you are late, we may have to reschedule
- Please use the sanitiser provided as you enter the salon
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon. Please use the makers placed on the floor
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
- We are required to wear a mask and face shields at all times we kindly ask you to wear a mask
- Only one client will be allowed into the establishment for their service please do not bring family members or guest
- Please be aware of a slight price increase due to the extra time needed and extra colour required for colour services
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- So that our salon is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
Apart from water, food and beverage service has been suspended and no magazines are avaliable.
The use of the cloak room will be suspended for the time being. Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the salon. Anything brought in will need to be kept with you at all times.
Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitization.
Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices
You are in safe hands and we cant wait to see you again